A pathetic Intro

Have you ever gotten to a point in life where you wonder what will excite you anymore? If things will ever pick up. If people will ever change. Wondering if it's all worth it. I wonder all the time in my solitude.

There are times when I feel that I'm at a point where I feel I have to motivate myself to be excited over something. To put on a smile for others so they don't feel offended by my natural poker face. Movies have become predictable, cliches are overused, and people watching isn't the same anymore. When you know what's coming, after a while, it's just not the same. 

Maybe it's my cynicism and how sometimes I just don't appreciate the obvious pun. But when you know the answer to a joke, you take out the fun for your companion when you answer correctly. Sometimes, life is just boring. But unfortunately (or fortunately) the world will continue on anyway.

What an awful entry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment